Where to Begin
From litigation to collaborative law, Hance | Wickham offers you every option for settling your divorce or other family law matter in such a way that brings you peace of mind, while also protecting your priorities. Divorce decisions are matters of both law and heart. Choose the law firm that can help you prioritize them to achieve the best possible outcome.
From the Blog
There’s an oft-referenced statistic – an estimate, but an on-target one – that 95 percent of divorce cases are settled outside of the courtroom (so, you have to ask, “Why begin a fight when you’re going to end up in a settlement?”).
- Larry Hance
- VIEW PROFILE
- Board Certified in Family Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- “Best Lawyers in America”
- “Best Lawyers in Dallas” – D Magazine
- “Top 100 Texas Super Lawyers, DFW” – Texas Monthly Magazine ’10
- “Texas Super Lawyer” – Texas Monthly Magazine ’03 – ’15
- Larry Hance, on Collaborative Divorce, WRR Radio with John Criswell