Where to Begin
From litigation to collaborative law, Hance | Wickham offers you every option for settling your divorce or other family law matter in such a way that brings you peace of mind, while also protecting your priorities. Divorce decisions are matters of both law and heart. Choose the law firm that can help you prioritize them to achieve the best possible outcome.
From the Blog
When the Supreme Court made its landmark decision last year to legalize same-sex marriage (Obergefell v. Hodges), I was particularly curious, as a family lawyer, to see what issues might arise in same-sex divorce cases and how they’d differ from divorces involving heterosexual couples. Although I’ve helped same sex couples resolve their financial and child-related disputes over the years, it had to be done without much guidance from the laws of Texas. And, even though you would think that “a divorce is a divorce” regardless of the sex of the parties, I’ve come to realize that it’s not quite that simple.
- Larry Hance
- VIEW PROFILE
- Board Certified in Family Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- “Best Lawyers in America”
- “Best Lawyers in Dallas” – D Magazine
- “Top 100 Texas Super Lawyers, DFW” – Texas Monthly Magazine ’10
- “Texas Super Lawyer” – Texas Monthly Magazine ’03 – ’15
- Larry Hance, on Collaborative Divorce, WRR Radio with John Criswell