Where to Begin
From litigation to collaborative divorce, Hance Law Group offers you every option for settling your divorce or other family law matter in such a way that brings you peace of mind, while also protecting your priorities. Divorce decisions are matters of both law and heart. Choose the law firm that can help you prioritize them to achieve the best possible outcome.
Contact Hance Law Group 469-374-9600
From the Blog
After thirty some odd years as primarily a divorce attorney, enough clients have come through my door on the way to divorce for the emergence of a collective story. “I knew as I was walking down the aisle,” or some version of this lamentation is all too common. According to Jennifer Gauvain, LPC and author of, HOW NOT TO MARRY THE WRONG GUY, a staggering thirty percent of divorced women knew they were marrying the “wrong guy” on their wedding day. From angst at being alone to worry over wounding a fiancé, these women felt weighty concern—not just wedding day jitters—yet went through with it despite serious misgivings. Yes, men do this too, though their reasons are somewhat different: often a sense of duty or obligation. Either way, men and women essentially “talk themselves into” walking the walk, hoping they will land on their feet, or that marriage will “right” itself after the wedding day. That strategy proves, at best, unreliable.
Protect what’s important with
every decision you face.
- Larry Hance
- VIEW PROFILE
- Board Certified in Family Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- “Best Lawyers in America”
- “Best Lawyers in Dallas” – D Magazine ’03,’14,’16
- “Top 100 Texas Super Lawyers, DFW” – Texas Monthly Mag. ’10
- “Texas Super Lawyer” – Texas Monthly Magazine ’03 – ’16
- 2017 AV Preeminent™ Rating
- Larry Hance, on Collaborative Divorce, WRR Radio with John Criswell