Where to Begin
From litigation to collaborative divorce, Hance Law Group offers you every option for settling your divorce or other family law matter in such a way that brings you peace of mind, while also protecting your priorities. Divorce decisions are matters of both law and heart. Choose the law firm that can help you prioritize them to achieve the best possible outcome.
From the Blog
Collaborative divorce has its roots in the idea of interest-based negotiation. There’s a foundational 1981 book, Roger Fisher’s Getting to Yes, that forwards the idea of “principled negotiation.” When you have an idea of what is a fixed need and what is a flexible need, you can go into a negotiation knowing what’s absolutely necessary to you. You then, thereby, have a better sense of what acceptable solutions might be in a negotiation, for each of the parties involved.
- Larry Hance
- VIEW PROFILE
- Board Certified in Family Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- “Best Lawyers in America”
- “Best Lawyers in Dallas” – D Magazine ’03,’14,’16
- “Top 100 Texas Super Lawyers, DFW” – Texas Monthly Magazine ’10
- “Texas Super Lawyer” – Texas Monthly Magazine ’03 – ’15
- Larry Hance, on Collaborative Divorce, WRR Radio with John Criswell