Where to Begin
From litigation to collaborative divorce, Hance Law Group offers you every option for settling your divorce or other family law matter in such a way that brings you peace of mind, while also protecting your priorities. Divorce decisions are matters of both law and heart. Choose the law firm that can help you prioritize them to achieve the best possible outcome.
From the Blog
When an obligor’s income is clearly known, child support is a rarely litigated area. But, when it is litigated, the disputes concern one of three areas. The first, and most common, is disputing what an obligor’s actual income is.
- Larry Hance
- VIEW PROFILE
- Board Certified in Family Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- “Best Lawyers in America”
- “Best Lawyers in Dallas” – D Magazine ’03,’14,’16
- “Top 100 Texas Super Lawyers, DFW” – Texas Monthly Magazine ’10
- “Texas Super Lawyer” – Texas Monthly Magazine ’03 – ’15
- Larry Hance, on Collaborative Divorce, WRR Radio with John Criswell