Do you need…
- Rights as a grandparent to see your grandchildren?
- Custody of your grandchildren?
- Visitation rights of your grandchildren?
If you’re a grandparent looking to learn your rights, Hance Law Group can help. We’ve served clients who are grandparents for decades, assisting them in gaining the rights they need to properly care for their grandchildren. We have also helped grandparents remove their grandchildren from a home that is dangerous due to poor parenting practices, incapacitated or addicted parents, or other issues.
With the help of our family law attorneys, you can:
- Show your standing to the court in order to ask for visitation rights to your grandchildren
- Make and file visitation and custody motions and requests
- Overrule parents’ wishes to keep you away from the grandchildren by filing motions with the court
- Remove children from a dangerous household through court action
- Establish your rights as a grandparent and caretaker, should the need arise.
When you need comprehensive legal services that will help you achieve your rights as a grandparent, call on Hance Law Group. With our solution-focused legal services and broad range of capabilities, we’ll ensure you exercise your rights as a grandparent - and even as a caretaker, if needed. We also work in your grandchildren’s best interests, and aren’t afraid to take your case to court for your voice to be heard.
To begin working with one of our grandchildren’s rights lawyers in Texas, contact our office by phone at (469) 374-9600.