To comply with the Supplemental Order of County Judge Clay Jenkins on Continuing Requirement After Expiration of Stay Home, Stay Safe issued on June 19, 2020, this office will implement the following plan to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 for employees, clients, and visitors.
If you are experiencing any COVID related symptoms, please do not enter our office.
- All employees will have temperature taken upon arrival at the office each day. Anyone with a temperature 100.4 F or greater will be sent home.
- Visitors to our office will be limited to only critical appointments during this time. All other appointments will be conducted by phone or video conference.
- All visitors must wear face coverings (nose and mouth must be covered) while in our office. If in a meeting and at least 6 feet of separation can be obtained, face covering may be removed with the permission of the host during the duration of the meeting and only while in the conference room.
- All visitors will be required to complete a Health Assessment Questionnaire and a temperature check upon arrival at our office. The host will have discretion to deny entry and reschedule an appointment if a visitor registers a temperature of 100.4 F or greater or answers “Yes” to any of the health screening questionnaire inquiries.
- Visitors will not be allowed in the back office except for water and coffee delivery and plant care technicians.
- Social Distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained while in our office.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be available to employees and visitors.